Other Resources

Extra Assistance

Tennessee Driver's License Services

Find out the steps to take to replace your state of Tennessee driver’s license.

Replacement Diplomas

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville wishes to extend the offer of replacement UT diplomas to Sevier County residents affected by the recent wildfires at no charge!

Please contact One Stop Student Services at (865) 974-1111 to make your request.

Replacement Social Security Cards

You can receive replacement Social Security Cards from the Social Security Administration.

Replacement Birth Certificates

You can receive replacements of birth certificates, divorce records and more through Tennessee’s Office of Vital Records.

HOPE Coalition America

Operation Hope

Free financial services are now offered to those affected by the wildfires. For more information, please use the links below or call 1-888-388-4673 today.

DOWNLOAD – English

DOWNLOAD – Spanish

Insurance Assistance

United Policyholders

Please visit www.uphelp.org for tools and resources for navigating your insurance claim settlement.

Safety Information

Returning Home After a Wildfire

As residents return home after the recent wildfires, it’s important to take these safety tips into consideration. This brochure includes information for cleaning your home and safety tips for re-entering the burned areas in order to prevent illness or injury following the wildfires.

Water Safety Information

Well Water Safety After a Wildfire

It’s best to choose bottled water, especially for drinking, until you know your water is safe. This brochure will help you check for any potential damage to your well water system and how to get your water tested by the Tennessee Department of Health.

The Tennessee Department of Health is offering free water testing to residents who were directly affected by the wildfires.

Do you have questions?

We can help!